CATEGORIES & RULES
- M/W U18 (born 2000 and younger)
Rules & Regulations
- Races will be held according ITU and CTF rules.
- Time-trial race, start every 30 sec.
- Licensed referees will be designated by CTF.
- Race timing and data processing will be done by timing chip transponders.
5.00 pm – 8.00 pm – applications and start packages pick ups in front of hotel IADERA (ID and license must be shown)
8.00 am – 10.30 am – application and picking-up start packages (ID must be shown)
11.00 am – Race Start
13.00 am – Winner Ceremony (near finish area)
14.00 am – 15.00 pm – lunch at hotel DIADORA
Prizes lottery will be held after winner ceremony.
The organizer reserves the right to change the schedule with prior notice at race website and race bulletin board.
Swimming – 50m
- Swim part will be held at the hotel Diadora 25m swimming pool
- It will be time-trial start, every 30 sec
Running – 500m
- Running course is startning at hotel Diadora, going next to Apartments Senia, and finishes next to Iadera hotel.
The competitors are responsible for their own safety after time limit reached.
INCLUDED IN ENTRY FEE
- race organization
- after race refreshment
- competitors insurance
- finisher medals
- Start package:
- dri-fit t-shirt with race logo
- wrist band with race logo
- isotonic drink
The organizer reserves the right to change the mentioned above with prior notice at race website.