CATEGORIES & RULES
- M/W 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18+ (born 2011 and older)
Rules & Regulations
- Races will be held according ITU and CTF rules.
- Licensed referees will be designated by CTF.
- Race timing and data processing will be done by timing chip transponders.
5.00 pm – 8.00 pm – applications and start packages pick ups in front of hotel IADERA (ID and license must be shown)
7.00 am – 7.50 am – application and picking-up start packages (ID must be shown)
8.00 am – Race Start
10.00 am – Winner Ceremony (near finish area)
11.30 am – 12.30 pm – lunch at hotel DIADORA
Prizes lottery will be held after winner ceremony.
The organizer reserves the right to change the schedule with prior notice at race website and race bulletin board.
Swimming – 80m
- Expected sea temperature around 19 – 21°C, it is allowed to use race neoprene suits.
- One wave, starts at 08:10 am
- Referees and rescue in kayaks and boats
Running – 800m
The competitors are responsible for their own safety after time limit reached.
INCLUDED IN ENTRY FEE
- race organization
- after race refreshment
- competitors insurance
- finisher medals
- Start package:
- dri-fit t-shirt with race logo
- wrist band with race logo
- personalized start number
- isotonic drink
The organizer reserves the right to change the mentioned above with prior notice at race website.