CATEGORIES & RULES
- M/W 10+ (born 2009 and older)
Rules & Regulations
- Races will be held according ITU and CTF rules.
- Licensed referees will be designated by CTF.
- Race timing and data processing will be done by timing chip transponders.
8.00 am – 11.00 am – application and picking-up start packages (ID must be shown)
12.00 pm – Race Start
1.20 pm – Winner ceremony (near finish area)
2.30 pm – 3.30 pm – Lunch at hotel Diadora
Competitors are kindly asked to be at resort no later than 10:30 am, because start package picking-up will not be possible after 11:00 am
Prizes lottery will be held after winner ceremony.
The organizer reserves the right to change the schedule with prior notice at race website and race bulletin board.
- Refreshment shall include cups and bottles of water.
Important notice: competitors are kindly asked to be in resort NLT 10:30 am, since starting packages pick up will not be possible after 11:00 am
INCLUDED IN ENTRY FEE
- race organization
- after race refreshment
- competitors insurance
- finisher medals
- Start package:
- dri-fit t-shirt with race logo
- wrist band with race logo
- personalized start number
- isotonic drink
The organizer reserves the right to change the mentioned above with prior notice at race website.