Since we are connected to the Falkensteiner Punta Skala resort, we are able to apply the highest Covid-19 prevention standards on and around the race.
In order to provide the safest experience for our athletes, we are instituting the following at our race:
- Rolling Race Start will be implemented. One athlete every 5 seconds.
- There will be distance of minimum 2m between athletes during start preparation procedure.
- In Transition area, during check in and check out procedure, all athletes will need to have protective mask.
- Prior entering Transition area, every athlete`s body temperature will be measured.
- No-contact behavior will be encouraged for the duration of the event.
- Athlete briefing information will be available digitally only.
- We will reinforce Social Distancing in all elements of the event.
- The hours of on-site event registration will be expanded.
- Athlete density will be decreased by increasing individual race space.
- Staff and volunteers who are interacting with participants pre-race, on race day and post-race will be provided gloves and masks.
- There will be hand-washing stations and sanitation stations around the venue for athletes, volunteers and spectators.
- Body temperature of all athletes will be checked during registration procedure at Friday and check-in procedure at Saturday morning. All athletes with body temperature higher than normal will not be allowed to join the race.
- Frequently touched surfaces at race venue locations such as workstations, product distribution areas, tables and electronic devices will be cleaned regularly.
- All on-course food and fluid supplies will be for single use.
- There will be no contact policy on the race podium.
- There will be no printed document distribution.
- Education and awareness training regarding signs and symptoms of COVID-19 will be provided to all medical and volunteer staff.
- Frequent communication with health authorities and healthcare facilities will be implemented to assist in assessment, referral and initial management of suspected COVID-19 illness of staff, participants, volunteers, and spectators.
- As further updates are available, they will be posted here and on our facebook page.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO CHOOSE CANCELLATION INSURANCE POLICY DURING RACE REGISTRATION PROCESS (€25):
- If Zadarhalf race is cancelled due to Covid-19 or if you cancel your registration until September 30th 2020 due to any reason, we will refund the 100% of the starting fee, which you paid (the €25 of the cancellation insurance fee will not be refunded).
- If there is no race cancellation and you start at the race 2020, the €25 of cancellation insurance fee will be moved to 2021 edition as your entry fee deposit.